Friday, December 15, 2006

Eileen Caddy

I know many people will be sad to hear that Eileen Caddy, one of the three founders of Findhorn, has died. Eileen has been frail for several years. I caught a brief glimpse of her while I was there and was saddened to see how much she had aged in a short time.

But how can any of this be sad? Eileen exchanged so much love, with other people and with god. I have the sense of her being lifted out of her body on a massive tsunami of love.

While I was there, a Japanese woman told me "Two weeks ago I bought a book, Opening Doors Within, by Eileen Caddy who I had never heard of before. And now I am here."

Findhorn has given us many things, including Sacred Circle Dance and the Transformation Game. Eileen, with Peter and Dorothy, gave us Findhorn.

No comments: